Use the button above to donate via PayPal.
We want The Plot’s magic to be enjoyed by as many people as possible from the surrounding area! Since the Covid-19 outbreak, we have seen a rise in the number of people approaching us, with a hope that their service users can find a healing outdoor space to be supported in.
Since we were handed an old set of keys, a folder of neatly categorized seeds and an enchanted land of mint and nettles, The Plot has been largely self-funded – and now it needs you!
With your help, we will be able to support children, women and families from a local refuge, adults with complex learning needs and young refugees. We will be able to offer regular public action days and put more energy in to making the site accessible and creating new projects.
For this we need funds to help complete our shelter refurbs, a lick of paint, vegetable bed fencing to stop crops being eaten by animals, garden tools and basic cooking materials.
With your donation, activities that we will offer groups include:
- Food growing & harvesting
- Cooking & nutrition
- Stabilisation & wellbeing
- Mindfulness, calm & relaxation
- Play, creativity & craft
- Environmental arts
- Seasonal storytelling
Sowing the seeds
- £5 will source specific seeds for young refugees to grow produce that reminds them of home
- £10 will offer a warm Plot produced soup to a group after their session
- £15 will buy supplies for a family to plant and grow vegetables together
- £20 will help us put on more well-being activities for people impacted by Covid-19
- £30 will lend a helping hand towards finishing our clay-oven and shelter refurb so groups can make and break bread together – in all weathers!
- £40 will contribute to much needed fencing for our boundary lines and veg beds
- £60 will help create an accessible growing area so that we can make sure that we are all inclusive