We are recruiting! Here’s to continuing to move forward with positivity and purpose as a community – we are so grateful for all of you, who contribute to the healthy and joyful growth of The Plot community 🙂
We celebrate connection and community as an active and meaningful counterpoint to challenging social and political contexts, and believe in its power to forge creative change. We would love to hear from you and have you join us 🙂
*TREASURER, MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ROLE (Voluntary)
We are looking for a TREASURER to join our passionate and supportive core team.
This might suit someone who has a keen interest in nature, spending time outdoors, ideally creative and community based activities. You might recognise and promote the benefits of being connected with all of these activities for your own health and wellbeing. And you will share The Plot’s values and purpose. However it is not necessary to have charity, nature-based, community ro arts experience to successfully hold this position
Approximately 5 hours a month, this is a voluntary position as part of the Management Committee. Some expenses available – also see below.
- Professional financial experience
- Time to give – a minimum of around 5 hours a month – ideally joining our monthly Working Group meetings as well as our monthly Management Committee meetings and supporting our Director / Working Group with tasks in between
- Bring an ability to analyse proposals and examine their financial consequences
- Expertise in understanding and communicating the underlying messages behind financial information
- Availability for face-to-face meetings in Brighton & Hove where possible
- Pro-active and passionate about working with others
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solving skills
- Interest in supporting the organisation of a small community group
More Information in the PDF document below.
To apply, send your CV or Expression of Interest, to: email@example.com (both options available in order to support your application if you do not have a CV or you are no longer in work – please just state this when you contact us).
Contact Director & Founder Jess if you would like an informal chat about this opportunity.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE: Ongoing
INFORMAL MEET FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS: As and when CV/ Expression of Interest received
* DO YOU HAVE OTHER IDEAS? VOLUNTEERING SOME TIME / EXPERTISE / SUPPORT
There are many area that The Plot could be supported in, if you have some time and would like to share you ideas or expertise with us please get in touch. The following are particularly needed currently: HR; Finance support; Fundraising; Comms & Marketing; Event Co-ordination.
Contact Director & Founder Jess, on: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07834686838.